Denise’s knowledge and passion for fitness, gives her clients the encouragement and guidance they need to see amazing results.
National Academy of Sports Medicine – Optimal Performance
Training Certification 1998 – Present
Body Training Systems – Group Power, Group Step and
Centergy Instructor Certifications
- CPR Certification for Adult and Children
Denise has worked in the health club industry for the past 15 years:
- Corporate Staff Trainer and Certified Personal Trainer at Bodyworks, 2005 – Present.
- Director of Personal Training for Bodyworks Fitness Centers, 2003 – 2005.
- Owner & General Manager, Cory Everson’s Fitness for Women 2000-2002, Panama City, FL
- General Manager, Cory Everson’s Fitness for Women – 1997-2000
- Assistant Manager, Ric Flair’s Gold’s Gym, Charlotte, NC – 1997
- Assistant Manager, Gold’s Gym Abilene, TX – 1996-1997
- Certified Personal Trainer and Apex Nutrition Coach, Warner Robins, GA Gold’s Gym – 1992-1996
I attended University of Northern Iowa (UNI) and continued college education in Business/Marketing at Georgia College in Warner Robins, GA.
Personal Mission Statement:
To love and serve God, my family and myself. To use my unique gifts and talents of motivation and encouragement to help those around me to see and believe in their own talents so that they may become all that they were meant to be. To share my knowledge and passion of fitness with others who truly need guidance, giving them the hope and encouragement to improve their lives with renewed self esteem, new physical strength and a new more positive outlook.
Bodyworks 82nd Street