December 31st, 2017 – Looking for a safe, fun environment for your kids on New Year’s Eve? Bring them to Adrenaline City for all night fun with our New Years Lock-in! For one low price, your kids will have all night access to Adrenaline City’s trampoline park, two-story laser tag arena, indoor ropes course, basketball court, and games on the indoor turf field. We’ll have plenty of chaperones on hand.
- December 31st from Sunday 6:00 PM – Monday 6:00 AM
- For kids ages 10-15
- Meal and snacks provided
- Tickets: $60 per child at the door. (Save $10 if you register online!)
- Group discounts available for 10 or more kids
- NEW: Adrenaline City Jump Socks also included
For more information contact us at 687-4242. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Bodyworks! Below is our Christmas break schedule.
Starts January 9th – Gear up and get those buns and guns ready for our 4 week boot camp that will help you get the new year started out right! This boot camp won’t just focus on toning and sculpting the arms and glutes. We’ll be focusing on the whole body! Burn fat, slim down and get onto the right path for a better, stronger you! Buns and Guns will have lots of high intensity interval training, including weight training, plyometrics, and lots of core exercises. Make some time to get in a great workout, gain strength, shed a few pounds, and get ready to tone up those buns and guns!
The Buns & Guns Boot Camp at Bodyworks 82nd Street will last four solid weeks starting Tuesday January 9th, 2018 and will end Sunday February 11th, 2018. It includes two 1-hour group sessions per week, plus meal plans and off-day workouts (gym homework).
- Starts Tuesday, January 9th at Bodyworks 82nd Street
- Coached by Adrian Abraham and Dez Niavez
- Group workout times: Tuesdays at 6:30 PM, Wednesdays at 5:30 AM, Sundays at either 1:00 PM or 2:00 PM
- Price: $79 For Members, $109 For Non-Members. Prices will go up $10 each on January 1st.
- Meal Plans and and off-day workouts provided!
For more information please contact Adrian at 687-8000 or email: email@example.com
2018 is shaping up to be Bodyworks best year yet! Here’s a preview of what’s coming to Bodyworks locations. We will be updating this article as other club enhancements are finalized.
Bodyworks is announcing that we are relocating our 50th & Slide location to our Bodyworks Red Zone location at 19th & Quaker (4124 19th Street)! This former Freedom Fitness location currently offers strength and cardio equipment, tanning and massage chairs. We are currently in the process of adding group fitness classes, fitness on demand, kickboxing classes, a boxing fitness studio and Octane group training. The remodeling and rebranding of this location has already begun! Click here for details on our Red Zone location.
Bodyworks members who currently have multi-club access on their membership will be able to workout at Red Zone on November 16th.
Membership pricing for strength and cardio at Red Zone will start at $9.99 per month with no annual contract.
In the coming months, Bodyworks will begin offering more LesMills group fitness programming. BodyPump, BodyStep and BodyFlow will begin making their way onto our class schedules – with plans to offer additional classes from LesMills.
If you are interested in becoming a group fitness instructor, Bodyworks is currently hiring instructors for our January schedule. PLUS, LesMills training and certification is provided! For more information or to apply now, click here.
Fitness on Demand
Bodyworks will be adding Fitness on Demand to the group fitness studios at Bodyworks 34th Street, 4th Street, 82nd Street and Red Zone locations. Utilizing a huge video wall, Fitness On Demand™ instantly injects hundreds of premium fitness classes into our studios. Fitness On Demand™ provides access to the world’s most renowned programming and recognized content creators on-demand or at designated times scheduled at the clubs. Classes like spinning, kickboxing and Zumba will be available at the touch of a button!
Functional Training and Octane Group Training at 34th Street
Bodyworks is reconfiguring the group fitness studios to offer functional training equipment and Octane Group Training sessions at Bodyworks 34th Street locations.
In addition to everything listed above, Bodyworks has also ordered a wide variety of equipment for our clubs:
- 34th Street – Matrix squat racks, plate loaded leg press, incline benches, new dumbbells, fixed curl bars, fixed straight bars, dumbbell racks, fixed barbell racks, functional training equipment, FreeMotion spin bikes
- 4th Street – FreeMotion spin bikes, ropes course equipment, FreeMotion spin bikes, refinish basketball court
- 82nd – Steel bells, Plyo boxes, Perform Better bands and tubing, Matrix Climb Mills, FreeMotion spin bikes
- Red Zone – Matrix Climb Mills, FreeMotion spin bikes, functional training equipment, HammerStrength equipment, Strive equipment
Monday August 21st is Member Appreciation Day at every Bodyworks location. We’ll have plenty of food to go along with your fitness and fun at every Bodyworks club. Guests are free when accompanied by a member or if visiting Bodyworks for the first time!
Remember, guests must be 18 or older and present local identification. If a guest is under 18, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.