BODYSTEP™ is the energizing step workout that makes you feel liberated and alive. Using a height-adjustable step and simple movements on, over and around the step you get huge motivation from sing-a-long music and approachable instructors. Cardio blocks push fat burning systems into high gear followed by muscle conditioning tracks that shape and tone your body. For those looking to increase the intensity and drive phenomenal results the circuit styled functional training of the BODYSTEP™ Athletic variation is ideal.
A TYPICAL CLASS
Each of the music tracks in a BODYSTEP™ class has a specific exercise focus. Together they create an energizing, full body workout. Remember that BODYSTEP™ caters to all fitness levels and you can increase or decrease the intensity of the workout by raising or lowering the height of your step.
– A typical BODYSTEP™ class will first take you through a warm-up, and then it’s onto the basic movements, where you’ll learn how to step correctly. We’ll gradually lift the intensity and range of movement.
– You will then start to break a sweat as you lift the energy and your heart rate up to the first two fitness peaks, each followed by recovery time that focuses on strength and toning. Next is the party track, followed by the speed track. The third and final cardio peak gives you the option to really push it. This one is a physically challenging combination of moves so remember to give it all you’ve got.
– Phew! You’ll then be able to catch your breath and move to the floor for conditioning work on the upper body and abdominals. Then you’ll stretch it out as you cool down after an intense workout.
- Burn lots of calories for a leaner body
- Improve your strength through core conditioning work
- Raise your overall fitness levels
- Improve your coordination
- Improve your bone health and density
- Increase your heart and lung capacity through a full-body cardio workout