Register Now! - Our annual Summer Break Kids Camp is coming to two of our Bodyworks locations. You can register your kids to join in all the great fun!
- Summer Kids' Camp runs from May 30th - August 25th
- Camp is every day, Monday through Friday, From 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Choose Between Two Locations: 4th Street or 82nd Street. Your kids don't have to spend the entire camp at one location. When you register, you'll choose which weeks your child will attend at each location.
- Open to children ages 6 through 13.
- Lunch and two snacks provided daily
- Camp activities depend on which location your child is at:
- 82nd Street: Swimming (every day), Spider Climber, CyberZone, Basketball, Kids’ Club, Games, Crafts and Movie Time.
- 4th Street: Indoor Trampoline Park, Laser Tag and Ropes Course (every day), Rock Climbing Wall, Jump Shot Basketball, Turf Field Activities, Basketball and Volleyball, Crafts and Movie Time.
Paid in Full Option - Most Affordable
Our most affordable plan in our paid-in-full option. By paying for all 13 weeks in advance, our rate is only $99 per week ($1,287 total) - plus a one-time registration fee of $20 per family.
Weekly Payment Option
If you aren't quite ready to pay for the entire summer in full, you can enroll in our weekly payment plan. Payments are drafted from your credit or debit card account in the following amounts:
- Members: $125.99 for first child, $119.99 for each additional
- Non-Members: $135.99 for first child, $129.99 for each additional
- One-time registration fee of $20 per family
Daily Drop-In Rates
If you end up in a pinch where you need a quick child care option, Bodyworks Summer Kids Camp has a $39.99 per day option. No discounts for members on this option. Drop in campers are still required to pay a one-time registration fee. A one time registration fee is $20 per family.
Information / Registration Tables
Come by and get your kids signed up for camp at one of our registration tables listed below!
- Saturday, May 20th 12-2 @ 82nd
- Monday, May 22nd 5-7 @ 82nd
- Monday, May 22nd 5-7 @4th
- Saturday, May 27th 12-2 @ 82nd
Bodyworks is a state-licensed summer camp provider. We have several state required forms that must be completed at the time of child registration. Campers are still required to pay a one-time registration fee of $20 per family. Click here to download the registration forms. You can register your kids for camp three different ways.
- Stop by one of our locations: 4th & Slide or 82nd & Slide
- You can register by appointment with Mia Benson - our camp director, at one of our scheduled registration tables, or you can stop by the front desk at either our 4th Street or 82nd Street locations.
To register you'll need to turn in all the forms in our camp packet, and either pay the first week OR pay for the summer in full.
A complete list of our camp policies and procedures can be found in our camp handbook. Click here to view.
For information about our camp program, or to register your kids, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mia Benson at (806) 503-5902 for details.